Pool 2020 Policies
Update to the Membership Regarding Pool Opening
With the pending final pool inspection expected this week, the TCC Pool will be opening very soon. In compliance with all CDC and MA BOH Guidelines with regard to the COVID pandemic, there are some new rules and regulations that will be in place at the start of the season. We expect these rules to be fluid as the season progresses and we will keep the membership updated with emails as the Governor's office changes regulations with the phased re-opening guidelines. Thank you all for your understanding with compliance with the following.
- Reservations are necessary for pool time.Reservations can be made in the general calendar on the TCC Website.Clicking on calendar link will direct you to the reservation system.Reservations will secure a 3-hour time block.One membership may book one reservation per day, up to 3 days in advance.The number in your party will be entered and the chair group or "pod" will be set up in advance by the concierge.
- Check in with the concierge is required and we ask at this time that you enter from the parking lot gate.
- All members entering the pool area must be wearing an appropriate face mask or face covering.
- Your pod will be appropriately distanced from other's so that you may remove your masks once seated much like for a dining reservation.Masks will not be required walking to the pool or while in the pool.Chlorine is viricidal and the pool or pool water is safe.
- Masks are required when walking around the pool deck to go to the lower restrooms/locker facility.
- Please attempt to limit social grouping to six and please wear your facemask.
- We ask that at the start of this season, and as we test this system, that pool guests are limited to weekdays in an effort to provide time for all of our membership to enjoy the pool.
- Please respect the three-hour limit allowing the concierge the appropriate 20 minutes to sanitize the loungers between parties.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the pool deck.
Please remember these regulations are here to protect all of us but in particular those members in higher risk groups. As we know, age alone confers higher risk so for the safety of all of all our membership, we kindly ask that you adhere to these rules here at the pool and around the clubhouse so that we may all enjoy a safe and healthy summer.